Altberg Sneeker Microlite Aqua Mkii Boot

at the risk of stating the obvious, all depends on how much hammer your gonna give them. hard to compare what would last one man against another as the circumstances they are used will differ lots.

if you use them everyday and get a year out of them, it works out to less than 50 pence a day, not a lot for "happy feet" when you think about it.

Blue pocket rocket off this site uses them boots i think, PM him or do a search, there's a thread on here somwhere where he gave a decent write up on pro's and cons of different boots, he knows his stuff.

• Like 2

I use mine 5 days a week.....minimum....

Sometimes 7 days.....

Roughly 2/3 of the year they are worn on roads/paths and general walking.... polished daily....

The rest of the year theyre covered in shite...soaking wet and lucky if they get a polish.....

Last me about 2 years....

And even then its the tread thats gone and not the actual boot :yes:

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket
  • Like 1

il use them for roughly 1 mile a day on pavement, the rest of the time wet grass, mud or chalky pathways

i guess its worth getting them i reckon il get more than 2 years from what you say ;)

cheers

im just about to order them now :thumbs:

im also after a jacket and bottoms but dont want to be walking about in full cammo if anyone knows some good gear

You cant beat the ex army DPM trousers. Im done with spending 100 notes on a pair of trousers to rip them on a barbed wire fence.

If you dont want to be in full camo then any warm top. I like the seeland keeper green fleeces. Got a couple. Love the dickies padded workshirts for ferreting aswell. None of these are waterproof though.