hi all i have been messing around with catty setups and just can't shoot with the TGB so made me a tab catty with green dub dub and it work for me so went for a littla drive tonight with my 3 year old boy 1st rabbit i see bang shot it from the motor well happy and the lad was to it will gve the kits there 1st rabbit to eat to

post-15230-0-34482000-1375294613_thumb.jpg

Great shot mate

tried to get my first rabbit yesterday with kizzap13, it was sat on a patch of grass so we pulled up in the car opened the door but it was ready to run so i didnt want to open the door fully, meaning the catty wasnt in my usual position so pulled the shot and missed the mark, but we will be out lamping soon again so will try and get one while its squatting with any luck

i just put window down and drive down the road nice and slow till i see one then pull up a have a go if i opened the dore it wood of been off i think if i of had an air gun i wood of shot 10 easy but there on sport it that for me