Hey From Shropshire

I shoot on a livery yard bit the rabbits there are getting wise I'm going to have to get a lamp I think and yes the industrial estate so I have been told is a no go as mod patrols

If there rabbits there i would chase it up a health and safety risk assessment and insurance goes a long way

So it works in your favor?

Wouldn't mind ferreting, not long posted a topic on It, seeing if anyone wouldn't mind me tagging along to see what it's like :)

Do you have your own?

Well you are more than welcome to join me for a day. I'm no pro but you we be able to see whats it's like. I've got 3 ferrets 2 Jill's and a v hob.

Haha We all have to start somewhere, we work to better our skills.

It'd be much appreciated if I could, I don't know what I'd need to bring with me or anything but drop me a PM when you next fancy going. We'll arrange something I'll I pay you in someway for your time :)

Haha We all have to start somewhere, we work to better our skills.

It'd be much appreciated if I could, I don't know what I'd need to bring with me or anything but drop me a PM when you next fancy going. We'll arrange something I'll I pay you in someway for your time :)

No worries mate. It won't be till the end of sept time, that's when i start ferreting.

No worries mate. It won't be till the end of sept time, that's when i start ferreting.

I'm in no hurry, just grateful to have someone show me the ropes.

May look into getting one of my own before then, see what YouTube has to say :)

Grae

• 2 weeks later...

Kustne wustne bistne wut? Lol

Haha you've lost me there. I'm originally from scouseland so I've only heard a few Dawley/Telford phrases during my brief stay :)

What sort of stuff do you get up to here, then?