Bone Men In Southwest

Could anyone suggest a decent Bone man in the Southwest.

I live in Bristol so the nearer the better but I'm happy to travel a reasonable distance.

Or am I just better off looking up Greyhound Kennels and calling them direct, and ask who they use/suggest.

if you speak to a local greyhound trainer they usually have someone come round every few weeks to check the dogs over. my old man keeps greyhounds and when bone man comes to the trainers kennels i just run down there and get them checked over. he only charge a tenner and very good, wouldnt belive what they can find. :thumbs:

There's a chap based between Gloucester and Cheltenham - I went as try to avoid vets but if its more than just bones, more than likely not completley solve the problem. in my bitches case:(

Now seeing a canine therapy lady - which deals with deep tissue/ligaments etc.. Been twice now and unbelievable difference it has made. Hasn't been sound for 6 months and talking about giving her a free run soon, well worth the money.

Best of luck :)