Bar Right Or Wrong

Yes as long as the pellets do not leave your property and you are more than 50 feet away from the centre of a public highway and are not causing a nuisance to your neighbours.

Taken from their web site, did they make the last part up? I've never heard that before in the code of practice?

I agree with the decency comment we should always respect others, but some neighbours would complain for lots of reasons, and maybe they have no respect for you?

Like my neighbours..... its un-necessary hassle for me waiting in for the police to come, then they find nothing is wrong.. so I don't even allow my neighbours a reason to ring them in the first place..

one copper turned up and said on the phone my neighbour said I " was shooting your shotgun, towards houses and children " I nearly fell on the floor with laughter.

anyway point is if you have Dic**ead neighbours don't even give them chance to ring cops in first place.

I stick to my permission if im shooting. my garden isn't that big, and its a council estate so IF I had a ricochet that hit someones kid or car or window, I would be ba**s deep in sh*t creek , without a paddle.....