Recall

went out for a walk around to shoot a few crows thismorning and thort id take the terriers with me for a run out. just to waste some time realy. about halfway across a grass field and the dogs put a hair out of its seat an off like idiots then thinking there lurchers. i wouldent realy worry to much normaly as thev got no chance of catching them. but this patch is next to a bissy road and the hair was taking them towards the road hedge. so im shouting like f**k nearly lost my voice. and thay just keep on going. luckaly the hair decided to turn and head more or less back the way he came and by this time the dogs were well back and decided to give up. so my question is can eayone else call there dogs back [BANNED TEXT] there on rabbit fox etc? or have i got no chance of training it into them. there recall normaly is fairly good.

With some technical assistance I can. I live in a area with a dense population and hunting my Epagneul Breton without e-collar would be very stupid. (came from a shelter when he was 6.5, recall was absent)

Actual use is almost non existent, just there for a situation like you described.