Which Scope For The S410 Carbine.

On my S410 i got an old Hawke Airmax SR12. Had it for years now and it's fine. On my CZ 452 22LR i have a MTC Mamba Lite and for the money this thing is great. The reason i got the Mamba Lite, this is the cheapest they do, is because the glass works really well with night vision. The Mamba Lite in 4-16x44 is £189, you can get the Mamba, which has added illuminated reticule, in 4-16x50 for £219. The Mamba is the same as the Viper but with low profile turrets. MTC say their scopes can be used on any rifle from air up .50cal. They also come with flip up metal covers :).http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3VjWzp1r4Ck

Here in Poland the scopes are a 10 to 20 % over priced, because the small gunshop don't give the the big internet shop the knifes...
I think I will end up buying my scope over the internet.

What I can read in the Field Target and Field target Hunters forums in german, some shooters have some very good experiences from the Chinese scope brands, some of the shooters even have more scopes from the same chinese brands on their other guns.
I was in local gunshop this weekend and he showed me the 3-9x44 E from Zos . He didn't have so much other scopes so I endet up buying it although I could get it for 15 % less in the internet here in Poland. Back at my farm I then shoot around 300 pellets over the weekend, and yes I was surpriced how good it was. Very bright and clear, and the reticles is alse very good. My favorit scope was before this test the Hawke sidewinder, now I must test the Zos 10-40x50 before I buy the Hawke.....If the big scope is as good a the small one then it's my new scope on the Air Arms S410F....

My test scope ....http://www.zoscn.com/productshow.asp?pid=631

Edited by Jan Bøilerehauge