Does Anybody Use The I Scope Adapter

I just answered a similar question on another thread!

I use one with an iPhone 4S and quite like it.

I will cut and paste below to save time......

I bought one of these a month or two ago direct from the USA.

I had a few issues if I'm honest:

The ad said it fitted 99% of scopes on the market but it didn't fit my Hawke sidewinder or MTC Viper. They say it fits scopes with a diameter of upto 50mm.... Yeah, it does, but not if you want to secure it! 50mm seems to be the inside diameter of the tube that goes over your scope. The problem is that there are "feet" on the 4 knob screw things that reduce the inside diameter to less than 44mm. Also, one of the knob screws obstructs my bolt which I didn't realise until I had spent ages getting the camera aligned just right and wanted to load a pellet!!

The App displayed the reticle off to the right of the screen (I think this has been sorted since an update).

Other than the above issues, all of which I got over one way or an other, I really like it!

I emailed the company after I relieved it saying I was disappointed, expecting never to hear from them, and the main man emailed me straight back offering a full refund and apologies! Fair play to them. This prompt response inspired me to make a few adaptions to it and now I really like it!

Enjoy!!