ANY IDEAS

Guest spirit

I have a young dog who is howling and crying everytime he has a shit.I have spoke to the vet who told me to watch him all weekend and if there is no change take him in on monday.This is the fourth day now but he seems fine every other way,he is eating and drinking well,he is wormed and is full of life but the whole village can hear the comotion when he goes.

I have checked for blood i cant see any but he has always been very loose.

Could anybody help or has anyone had a dog with something simalar.

Guest Lurcherbitch

Just cause there's no blood doesnt meen theres nowt stuck.....get ya gloves on n mooch about.......try cod liver oil......or liquid parphin (spelling?)

My mates dog...Staffie, had the same problem, she had a bone stuck but there was no blood,( the dog not my mate :D ).

Cant believe your vet didnt give you more advice :icon_eek:

Oh my god!!!!! is that the spirit i know ?????? :icon_eek:

Guest spirit

hiya LB,yes its me,thanks for that my vet on hols i think they employed the village idiot in his place.i already been givin him cod liver oil but looks like the gloves are in order.

how ya doin hope all is well with you :good:

Guest Lurcherbitch
hiya LB,yes its me,thanks for that my vet on hols i think they employed the village idiot in his place.i already been givin him cod liver oil but looks like the gloves are in order.

how ya doin hope all is well with you :good:

Hi hun.... i'm fine. Get the gloves out ya whimp, you know what your doing :D give me a call when you got a chancexxxx

Guest bd roughcoat

Could be he's producing to much testosterone which may be inflaming his prostate which is causing him to howl while dumping .

Sounds the same as a dog I used to have had to have him castrated which cured him .

Good hunting

B.D.