20 Second Mole

Was setting traps this morning and as i uncovered a run a mole popped his head in out and then ran back in.As there were only 2 hills the field side i gathered there was a good chance he would have to come back through the tunnel to get back to home so i placed the duffus as usual .I the went out to the 2 hills and started prodding my probe about all over to try and flush him and within seconds the trap went snap and got him.Had traps go off while i was setting before but that was a quick one

• Like 1

Was setting traps this morning and as i uncovered a run a mole popped his head in out and then ran back in.As there were only 2 hills the field side i gathered there was a good chance he would have to come back through the tunnel to get back to home so i placed the duffus as usual .I the went out to the 2 hills and started prodding my probe about all over to try and flush him and within seconds the trap went snap and got him.Had traps go off while i was setting before but that was a quick one

So did it die pretty instantly or did you have finish the job off? I've never been near a trap when it's gone off so I don't know how effective at "instant kills" these traps are.