Bad News.

That's propper lousy mate,I lost a small permission once due to someone going on leaving empty cartridges everywhere,first I knew was when I phoned to say I was going,and was told not to bother,I got the blame and it was not me,I even pick empties up that arnt mine on all my shooting,I was as angry as him as I don't like being called a liar,I never contacted him again,few week later he stopped when he saw me walking to the shop and he had realised it wasn't me as it still was happening,he offered it back and all apollogies accepted,don't give up,but don't pester him,how long have u been shooting his land barnze?

Atb

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that. Catching them and showing evidence to the farmer would be good but unless you can get the police out to really catch them in the act, the farmer's problem won't be solved.

I recommend you knock on doors another permission in the mean time. Get on yell.com and search farms, equestrian farms, stables, livery, garden centres, dairy farms etc local to you as you can't always access to farms to knock on the doors or when you visit you might ask the wrong person. Send letters to the potential farms, email them if they have a website. I've sent out about 40 emails and a few letters and got 5 permissions, i recommend it.

• Like 1

That's propper lousy mate,I lost a small permission once due to someone going on leaving empty cartridges everywhere,first I knew was when I phoned to say I was going,and was told not to bother,I got the blame and it was not me,I even pick empties up that arnt mine on all my shooting,I was as angry as him as I don't like being called a liar,I never contacted him again,few week later he stopped when he saw me walking to the shop and he had realised it wasn't me as it still was happening,he offered it back and all apollogies accepted,don't give up,but don't pester him,how long have u been shooting his land barnze?

Atb

Got the shoot in January..

A few more letters done today & ready for posting. A few more days door knocking next Friday..

Not quite happy days but putting the effort in.

Cheers.