moses V the lion tamer

well saturday was the day we had the competition me v me bro and well yes i well truly stuffed :toast: , i even said about his flys you will never catch nowt on them peices of sh~t ,and take my foot out me mouth i caught all six to joes 10 on his flys :clapper: ,it was a good day bright but windy not the best fishing conditions but we done ok with some blues and rainbows but the goldens proved too much they just dont seem to be in the mood to take but it does not stop you trying targeting them with the fluff anyway a great day was had by all heres a few to peruse :big_boss:

post-54-1185822480_thumb.jpg

post-54-1185822494_thumb.jpg

post-54-1185822509_thumb.jpg

post-54-1185822533_thumb.jpg

post-54-1185822548_thumb.jpg

post-54-1185822563_thumb.jpg

post-54-1185822577_thumb.jpg

:bye:

well you said it bro you got your ass kicked well and truly perhaps if jimmy muff lol (chris) was fishing you might have looked better as they say fish are not expert fly tiers its what you know .i dont confess to be an entemologist but have you ever seen any bugs that look like them lol good day in bad conditions better luck next time lol :clapper::clapper: