Own Brand Of Main Spring

Hi,

has any body had the pleasure of tryin out bloxich sporting supplies own brand of main spring ?
well anyways just bought myself 1 cost me £12 looks very similar to a venom spring finished off perfectly no sharp shards
an seems to fit my hw95 perfectly not much pre load and pushed my gun upto 11.85ftlbs with superdomes over the chrono and accuracy is spot on the same as when i had my original weihrauch spring in also had a delrin top hat guide for £2 and now with both in theres no twang and it feels like silk on top of silk so and recoil is minimal so im incredibly pleased only bad point is the cocking effort has increased but im stoked best £14 spent, no need for an expensive tune up :D

so yes have any of you tried 1 of these yet ?

Dave H

Sounds interesting

I notice they offer several different types of spring but with no description about the differences, which one did you go for?

Also I cant see the option to buy a top hat?

it just came in a polythene bag with the yellow sporting supplies writing and logo says it fits so many hw,diana,bsa so on its not the same as any other mainspring ive ever seen its a slightly blue finish on it and they dont sell the top hats it just happened to be lying around in store as a spare or sumet it was brand new tho so he said giz £2 for it that just happened to fit the spring and my piston perfectly too

hi Dave

you are very close to the limit there buddy,if i was you i would keep a close eye on that!

as spring rifles once the rifle has bedded in i will say 100% it wont be 11.85, also have you tried a lighter pellet in it and see what your chrono says!

you are better of having it at around 10.2/10.5 and try Falcon accuracy 7.3 gr & JSB Exacts express 7.9 gr much flatter trajectory and well within the legal limit,even if you put a 10.5 gr pellet in ,it will still stay under :thumbs:

• Like 1

hi Dave

you are very close to the limit there buddy,if i was you i would keep a close eye on that!

as spring rifles once the rifle has bedded in i will say 100% it wont be 11.85, also have you tried a lighter pellet in it and see what your chrono says!

you are better of having it at around 10.2/10.5 and try Falcon accuracy 7.3 gr & JSB Exacts express 7.9 gr much flatter trajectory and well within the legal limit,even if you put a 10.5 gr pellet in ,it will still stay under :thumbs:

im keeping a close eye on it davy with the chrono if it highers much more then im either gunna machine the top hat slightly thinner bein as its rather thick or possibly cuttin a coil or half off and testing agen

• Like 1