rapid 7 mk 1 mk 2 ?????????????????????

Guest COMPUTER HUNTER

Well i brought a second-hand mark 1 rapid from a gun dealer in stoke. Did'nt really use it for about 6 months. Then noticed it was losing air over a period of 2 weeks. So decided to take it up to manchester air guns. Phone call on the monday telling me it's a fire-arm :blink: . Somebody converted it made custom valve body and valve, and ported the valve body and barrel to the limit. Got a new valve body and had it regulated and ported by sam bolton £380 and 6 months later. :)

Be careful on what you buy second-hand .

Edited by ziggy1

Well i brought a second-hand mark 1 rapid from a gun dealer in stoke. Did'nt really use it for about 6 months. Then noticed it was losing air over a period of 2 weeks. So decided to take it up to manchester air guns. Phone call on the monday telling me it's a fire-arm :blink: . Somebody converted it made custom valve body and valve, and ported the valve body and barrel to the limit. Got a new valve body and had it regulated and ported by sam bolton £380 and 6 months later. :)

£380 :no::doh: New valve @£20 new AWT reg £70 fitted tell sam he is or should be a rich man now3

Guest COMPUTER HUNTER

thats why i went brand new you know where you are my mates is loosing air aswell

Edited by COMPUTER HUNTER

Wheres it losing air from? If its venting up the barrel valve stem may be bent or the valve face needs refacing.Easy fix.If its a MK11 check the reg as they are very well known to leak as internal finish is diabolical.You can check it easily enough it will leak out the tiny vent hole on the reg body :D

Guest COMPUTER HUNTER
Wheres it losing air from? If its venting up the barrel valve stem may be bent or the valve face needs refacing.Easy fix.If its a MK11 check the reg as they are very well known to leak as internal finish is diabolical.You can check it easily enough it will leak out the tiny vent hole on the reg body :D

not sure where its leakin from i think its the gun tho as this is his second buddy bottle and its the same its going back to theoben soon to be repaired :thumbs:

£380 :no::doh: New valve @£20 new AWT reg £70 fitted tell sam he is or should be a rich man now3

Sorry i mean a new action block

Edited by ziggy1

not sure where its leakin from i think its the gun tho as this is his second buddy bottle and its the same its going back to theoben soon to be repaired :thumbs:

I would'nt send it theoben they scrap blocks just if they have a score mark .

I remember that one Sam asked me if I had a spare block .What happened to the old Block??

I remember that one Sam asked me if I had a spare block .What happened to the old Block??

Sams still got it up to what i know

Sams still got it up to what i know

Haha , he denied that, could have got it repaired by the master rapid man .and thats NOT B Taylor .thieving git

I would'nt send it theoben they scrap blocks just if they have a score mark .

They should look at there own regs internal finish then ..LOL.