Wed Hunt Had A Good Day

most the runs were single couple ended up doubled me and gorger sliped on the same hare i never seen his dog of when coming out of the ditch only seen the hare so i sliped last race of the day was on cam i dont have it gorger has it good race

be good to see was that the fawn tramp pup

not for your eyes

• Like 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you cant keep anything private on this site

had a great wee day out with gorger and big duff seen plenty of big rabs we knocked 6 over and had another few good races as well gorger panther must of run 2 of her hares for a good 4 to 5 mins both

ITS OK MATE I'LL RING YOU LATER

most the runs were single couple ended up doubled me and gorger sliped on the same hare i never seen his dog of when coming out of the ditch only seen the hare so i sliped last race of the day was on cam i dont have it gorger has it good race

not for your eyes

no harm in asking pal if they wish to keep it private no problem

not for your eyes

private amongst friends mush

not for your eyes

you cant keep anything private on this site

• Like 2

Brendy no money buy panther I've already refused lota dollars for her. She only first season but has done real good. She fast real good sticker. Very good killer. We see next season if she can step up a level. If shamrock has taken gettin her tested couple weeks your name down mate.

Brendy no money buy panther I've already refused lota dollars for her. She only first season but has done real good. She fast real good sticker. Very good killer. We see next season if she can step up a level. If shamrock has taken gettin her tested couple weeks your name down mate.

what breed tramp or does no one know...why use him what he add to the m,ix

Edited by Mudler