Hornady A-Max Ammunition

If you want to know will the a max do the job, then yes it will, the differences are minimal. The reason a lot of homeloaders use amax v v max are to do with the purchase of them.

Technically there are differences in the bullet design, but..

:yes::yes::yes:

...a matter that has been the subject of debate for a long time in a lot of quarters, the differences in the physical product are small, some say microscopic, the legal difference is large! :thumbs:

Edited by Deker

If you want to know will the a max do the job, then yes it will, the differences are minimal. The reason a lot of homeloaders use amax v v max are to do with the purchase of them.

Technically there are differences in the bullet design, but..

:yes::yes::yes:

...a matter that has been the subject of debate for a long time in a lot of quarters, the differences in the physical product are small, some say microscopic, the legal difference is large! :thumbs:

Don't worry I am going to give the SST's a go they say they are also very accurate, so just waiting to see if my rifles can group them now, I will let you know how I get on.

hi hkinsont

i see what you were thinking there i made the same mistake unfortunately it is just a target round some people do use it on game but it is defiantly not advisable or ethical, i reckon your on the right track with the sst's i use them and their boat tail design gives you great accuracy out to a good long range, good luck and let me know how you get on with them.