fox cage trap

hi the farmer went his sheep the other night and he saw some foxs eating one of his lambs we have shot two of them so i have bin bateing the fox trap with rabbits and thay have bin going every night so i set it but it will not go in now any info would help thanks

Guest Ditch_Shitter
the farmer saw some foxs eating one of his lambs ... so i have bin baiting the fox trap with rabbits and they have been going every night but it will not go in.

:hmm: Ok, mate. Just a 'wild and flailing stab, from the comfort of my chair' here, but; Ever considered baiting that trap with lamb?

Catch a live mouse, dig a hole to fit a small cage, place mouse in cage and fill up the litte cage with cracked corn and cover lightly with hay, place you box trap over it. Break up the outline of the trap with brush. Place some gland lure in the back of your trap with fox urine.

If you have a large box trap build a little cage in it and place a small live chicken in there with water and feed.

Guest Ditch_Shitter
Catch a live mouse, dig a hole to fit a small cage, place mouse in cage and fill up the litte cage with cracked corn and cover lightly with hay, place you box trap over it.

If you have a large box trap build a little cage in it and place a small live chicken in there with water and feed.

:no: I don't believe that's legal in uk, mate. In fact, most things that have always worked best are now banned there.

Ye just wait till the b*stards hear what a good fox lure a road kill cat is. They'll ban that next!