Looking For A Bull Cross.

hi all im looking for a bull cross, for simple things, ive seen a few bull crosses but there seems to be many varietys, for me i want the biggest thing i can get with a very big head, what would be the best line to go for, or would a half cross be best? thanks all :thumbs:

• Like 1

A big head ain't in any way an indicator it's gonna be good, it needs a good heart, I have seen half x dogs jack as I'm sure others have.there are some cracking collie x dogs that will do the job.

i see what your saying mate, guess ive phrased myself wrong, if its an adult dog doing the business im not bothered what it looks like, but if im buying a pup id rathera big type, personal preference really, just from what ive seen of other dogs, thanks

You'll want something big and blue fella. Dont stand for nothin but big and blue. It does the bidness.

i am not bothered about the colour mate it could be pink and fluffy for me haha

Well then good luck cuz if it aint big and blue it aint a true bull cross.

• Like 2

You'll want something big and blue fella. Dont stand for nothin but big and blue. It does the bidness.

i am not bothered about the colour mate it could be pink and fluffy for me haha

Well then good luck cuz if it aint big and blue it aint a true bull cross.

Lol

Ok mate well the pup in my avatar is 3/4 pit 1/4 grey. Her mum is a great 26" half x dad pure pit! My pup seems to have thrown racy you cannot guarantee what you'll get.

Think about what your posting lad

Edited lol my bad