Tempting The Flocks ?

Hi all, just got permission on over 1000 acres literally half a mile from my house, there are 4 rape fields all the rest other crop , There are hundreds of pigeons and every morning i see them on a certain rape field feeding heavily! Even in this snow i saw at least 400 on a certain field, I am having trouble on how to keep the big flocks coming in, i know they flock up at this time of year and it seems wherever the first bird goes the rest seem to follow. None coming in twos or threes,

Is there any tips you can give me on bringing in at least some of the flock in the decoys.? or is it just how the cookie crumbles at this times of year?

Cheers

John

Hi all, just got permission on over 1000 acres literally half a mile from my house, there are 4 rape fields all the rest other crop , There are hundreds of pigeons and every morning i see them on a certain rape field feeding heavily! Even in this snow i saw at least 400 on a certain field, I am having trouble on how to keep the big flocks coming in, i know they flock up at this time of year and it seems wherever the first bird goes the rest seem to follow. None coming in twos or threes,

Is there any tips you can give me on bringing in at least some of the flock in the decoys.? or is it just how the cookie crumbles at this times of year?

Cheers

John

its the norm on rape at this time of year, try looking for flight lines and setup under one