Looking for a dog

To be fair Shaun Paul's didn't take the dog but he did tell me the boy was genuine and I never took a penny for the dog all I asked for was a line off him if I got a bitch later on or if the guy didn't want the dog give me him strait back the minit he got on the train never herd another thing from the guy who took the dog but hey what's done is done i suppose I will keep looking for him tho

Look don't mean to sound harsh, but once you pass a dog on then they own the dog ! Whether they sell it , shoot it or bum it ! It's the risk you take ! Yes it's nice to hear on how there doing but your never gonna garuntee that unless it's a mate , that's why alot of blokes would rather pts than pass a dog on !! Don't mean to sound harsh but by the end of the day you passed it on its upto them what they do with it !!! Just be careful in future !

• Like 1

Fair point mate but like I said I kep intouch with Shaun as I sold him a pup and he seemed ok and probably is an ok guy it's his wanker of a brother in laws fault but hey like folk said previous live and lern trust me I will never do it again that's for sure