Looking for a dog

Hi there dose anyone on here no of a boy from Alexandria just outside Glasgow with a dog called Arnie I gave the guy the dog about a year ago the guy said he would keep in contact with me but as soon as he was on the train I never herd from him again I just want to find out if the dog is ok and how he is getting on .i had to rehome him as I moved house and wasn't aloud pets would love to see him again and would have him back in a heartbeat but to know the dog is fine will be enough .he was a friend of a guy on here called Shaun Paul's 7 thanks

Edited by Saker Brian

Have a look on the rehoming site see if it is your dog

a bet he never thought about that lol

Shaun pauls 7 got back to me apparently his brother in law or what ever he is has moved to killmarnock and he is a scumbag now and dusnt no where the dog is and I have to stop sending him snidely MSG . But it was Shaun Paul's who assured me his brother in law was sound and would look after the dog but now the guys a scumbag aw well folks I've been ok to Shaun twice now and he goes on like that kinda bad tbh