stuck in edinburgh

Morris

Was just a quick question, I have to go to Edinburgh on a piping course for three months. I was wondering if there is any of you in the area which would be happy for me to tag along and give. I have my own ferrets but they will be in Germany where I currently live, so there fore I have no hunting for me three months. Ill be free every weekend from 12 on Friday. I have been ferreting for years, so im not new to it.

Thanks morris

there used to be some of the best ferreting on the outskirts of edinburgh in every direction but now its all f****d for rabbits, there are pockets here and there but nothing compared to years gone by.

you might find somone lucky enough to still have a few but i wouldnt hold your breath.

hope you enjoy your stay all the same cammy

Was just a quick question, I have to go to Edinburgh on a piping course for three months. I was wondering if there is any of you in the area which would be happy for me to tag along and give. I have my own ferrets but they will be in Germany where I currently live, so there fore I have no hunting for me three months. Ill be free every weekend from 12 on Friday. I have been ferreting for years, so im not new to it.

Thanks morris

any good with a camera :hmm: