Dive shops near Borehamwood, herts

ive run my dive bottle down and want to get it refilled asap, my usual dive shop in london colney is shut until 2nd jan and i need it refilled before then, i went out to south mimms today to a dive shop called diversity, unfortunatly its shut down and now its a toy shop (the signs are stilll there though) does anyone know any others near me i could use?

i could use my pump but would prefer to use my dive bottle (im not as fit as i once was)

thanks guys

Todd

Hello. I live down the road from you :)

You can try croxley divers in croxley green (near Watford) or ronnie sunshines in berkhampstead.

Ronnie sunshines wouldn't fill my bottle though because it's a double one and is unusual.

Any questions just let me know.

ATB

Paul

• Like 1

Hello. I live down the road from you :)

You can try croxley divers in croxley green (near Watford) or ronnie sunshines in berkhampstead.

Ronnie sunshines wouldn't fill my bottle though because it's a double one and is unusual.

Any questions just let me know.

ATB

Paul

Ok thanks paul I will try ronny sunshines, I've been meaning to go there soon anyway after seing their website. I think I could spend alot of money in there

Try the Potters Bar diving shop on the high street mate.

He's quite cheep knows his stuff and also sells pellets and air rifles as a side line. :thumbs:

when i said south mimms i ment potters bar :hmm: , not sure why i put that

thats to one thats now shut down

i went shooting with my brother now and the air lasted all day, which im really suprised about as we were both using pcps and fired 1500 pellets between us all day, it was at 220 bar and its only a 3lt bottle too, its now only at 140 bar so a refill is due