Irish Glen of Imaal Terriers

undefinedI have been working and breeding glens for many years, I would like to hear from any one how has worked Glens or is thinking about a working Glen.

I have only come across this web site recently.

one of the first terriers I owned and worked and was as good as any if not better than most on big game , I would like to get my hands on a working glen again ,did not know what I had at the time but that was many years ago I am older and wiser now, my patt has some glen in him this is himpost-1060-1183705725_thumb.jpgpost-1060-1183705546.jpg

undefinedI have been working and breeding glens for many years, I would like to hear from any one how has worked Glens or is thinking about a working Glen.

one of the first terriers I owned and worked and was as good as any if not better than most on big game , I would like to get my hands on a working glen again ,did not know what I had at the time but that was many years ago I am older and wiser now, my patt has some glen in him this is himpost-1060-1183705725_thumb.jpgpost-1060-1183705546.jpg

hes a nice type of dog that knows his job by the looks of things

do any one else use these dogs would like to see some more pics :yes:

Oh yeah he looks proper him mate, well doen to you for picking him up.

Oh yeah he looks proper him mate, well doen to you for picking him up.

Hi Pipey Magregor, breed this fellow myself and he is a good one, if I do say so myself , he will be 8yrs in AGUS , just had an operation on his crucial ligament and knee,the vet done the ligament and then had to fix the knee back in place, he put a plastic plate along the side of the knee, the catridge will grow over the plate and reinforce the knee and ligament, complete rest for 6 weeks then lead exercise for 3mths then we can get him fit.this is him after the ope.post-1060-1183905559_thumb.jpgpost-1060-1183905428_thumb.jpg

attachment=18233:Jul_05_2007_004.JPG] The vet that done the operation is one of the best dog men I know and not a momey grabbing so an so, the operation cost 200euros that included a two night stay in the vets and meds after the operation.

post-1060-1183905250_thumb.jpg

Sorry to see him injured like that mate, still he looks as tough as nails so with abit fo luck he should be OK.

Have you had any problems with him biting at his bandage or anything? my mate had to have his American Bulldog operated on and he's been scratching and biting at the wound, made abit of a pigs ear of it he has.

Best of luck with him though and I wish him a speedy recovery! :thumbs:

Sorry to see him injured like that mate, still he looks as tough as nails so with abit fo luck he should be OK.

Have you had any problems with him biting at his bandage or anything? my mate had to have his American Bulldog operated on and he's been scratching and biting at the wound, made abit of a pigs ear of it he has.

Hi P.M. no not yet, the vet said if he can get 3 day's out of the bandage that will do fine, I think the meds he is on has him doped up abit, he get's his last tablet tomorrow so no douth the next day he will be at it, I will just have to wait and see ,I have a little bitch pup out of him I got back as a service fee , she is stone mad I'll take a few photos and put them up in the next few days, all the best bock.

Hi P.M. no not yet, the vet said if he can get 3 day's out of the bandage that will do fine, I think the meds he is on has him doped up abit, he get's his last tablet tomorrow so no douth the next day he will be at it, I will just have to wait and see ,I have a little bitch pup out of him I got back as a service fee , she is stone mad I'll take a few photos and put them up in the next few days, all the best bock.

Excellent mate, I love seeing all these different terriers on here, I'm gonna have to get some up of my pup again, he's growing fast.

BOCK DID HE NOT GIVE YOU THE COLLAR FOR AROUND THE DOGS NECK ,

STOPS THEM FROM EATING THE BANDAGE ,YOU CAN PICK THEM UP EASY

ENOUGH IN PETWORLD FOR A FEW QUID ,I FIND THEM MAGIC WHEN A DOG

IS SORE HE CANT GET SCRATCHING THE CHIN ,

DID YOU GET A FEW PUPS OF YOUNG BRIGHT DURING THE YEAR ?

Hi Boots , got a dog and bitch of BRIGHT they are comming on fine, the dog is going to be very strong which will suite me fine, will put up some photos in the next few days,

p.s.

tryed to call bright a few weeks ago could not get through will try again at the weekend

quote name='BOOTS' date='Jul 10 2007, 11:59 AM' post='269875']

WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE PICTURES OF THE PUPS BOCK .

SADLY THE OLD BITCH HE BRED OF HAS PASSED AWAY .

THINK BRIGHT HAS CHANGED THE PHONE NUMBER ,GET

INTOUCH WITH G.MAC HE,LL PASS YOUR MESSAGE ON .

HE,S SOME GREAT PUPS JUST COMING THE PROPER AGE

TO RUN ON THIS YEAR .WILL BE GREAT TO SEE HOW THEY

TURN OUT .

Hi Boots , a few photos of the pups I got of Bright the first one is the dog he is the stronger of the two,and then the bitchpost-1060-1184446806_thumb.jpgpost-1060-1184447654_thumb.jpg this pup Igot back as a service fee, she is out of my old dogpost-1060-1184447928_thumb.jpgpost-1060-1184448100_thumb.jpgand two more I hope will do the bess this yearpost-1060-1184449014_thumb.jpgpost-1060-1184449503.jpgall the best bock.