Coalminer line of patterdales

Has anyone heard of this line?A fellow told me that he knew a man here in the states,that owned a breeding pair of these dogs.THey are the 1st ones EVER,to leave the ownership,of the close-knit group who own them in Ireland.They have been bred/worked for generation after generation only amongst themselves.I asked a fellow I know from Ireland,and he knew nothing of them.I do not know,has anybody else knowledge of them?take care

craig

Guest foxtrack
Has anyone heard of this line?A fellow told me that he knew a man here in the states,that owned a breeding pair of these dogs.THey are the 1st ones EVER,to leave the ownership,of the close-knit group who own them in Ireland.They have been bred/worked for generation after generation only amongst themselves.I asked a fellow I know from Ireland,and he knew nothing of them.I do not know,has anybody else knowledge of them?take care

craig

you can get twelve generations in six years mate

i wouldent belive most of the bollocks you hear its bull :bye:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

craig

Craig yes these are a age old line from ireland and are very rarely let out ,and yes there is a man in the USA who has a breeding pair direct from ireland ,he is in illinois and is a big breeder of gamedogs he breeds Tudor /Mayfield dogs. I know his patts did stick a couple of months back but she did not take, but i know he will be trying again when she comes into heat .

craig

Craig yes these are a age old line from ireland and are very rarely let out ,and yes there is a man in the USA who has a breeding pair direct from ireland ,he is in illinois and is a big breeder of gamedogs he breeds Tudor /Mayfield dogs. I know his patts did stick a couple of months back but she did not take, but i know he will be trying again when she comes into heat .

An age old line from Ireland,?Blacks?where abouts in Ireland?

craig

Scar, where in illinois? I'm in southeast michigan currently and illinois wouldnt be that far of a drive. If you dont want to post on here , send me a pm with the info? thank you