S410 WITH A STING OF ITS OWN

So today it stopped to raining so i phoned the farmer to see if i could pop over for a few hours.

and of course he was only to willing for me to visit he asked me too meet him at the yard so i did and he pulled up next to me and asked me to jump in to the land rover so i did he told me he had more land for me to shoot 60 acres more he showed me around there were tonns of bunnies one hedge row he showed me was riddled in bunnies there must have 100s.

so i thanked him and told him i needed to set the scope on the new gun so off i went i found a quiet spot in the woods and put a target on a tree went back 40 meters and started to put the scope right i wasgetting pellets all over the place i was starting to want my trusty hornet back .

so i carried on all of u sudden the pellets started to gather so i played a little longer and there she was all done so i went off to find my first kill with the s410 . there she was 45 meters out and she had'nt seen me so i creeped a bit further now she was within my range and before i knew it she back flipped over dead i could'nt believe how good this gun is and the 177 cal sertinly makes a diffrence i will never shoot .22 again knocked over 12 in total just a few pics....

01072007039.jpg

01072007037.jpg

:clapper: , well done. I failed to get on with the S410 I had, nowt wrong with the gun, accurate and more than powerful enough, just wasn't my cup of tea :no: . I think I found it very similar to the FX2000 I shoot with and was more than happy with that, so I sold mine on.

Keep us posted with your progress with it :yes:

Al :thumbs: