ANOTHER VULPINE

Seeing as it had stopped raining me and my mate lay up watching a likely spot for charles. Out popped this dog fox carrying a blackbird chick , I shouted to stop him and my mate dropped him at 237 yds .

26062007001Small.jpg

Murdering vermin !!

26062007002Small.jpg

Still no sign of any cubs

:gunsmilie: You get em foxhunter

there are cubs about foxhunter i shot one tonight for a farmer they keep trying to get to his chickens, its either i shoot them or he gives some one else the shooting permission, i have a picture but i dont think everyone will like it

:gunsmilie: You get em foxhunter

there are cubs about foxhunter i shot one tonight for a farmer they keep trying to get to his chickens, its either i shoot them or he gives some one else the shooting permission, i have a picture but i dont think everyone will like it

I had a cub wednesday night,calling a nervy fox that stayed 200yds out,when I saw something move under my feet to the left.There was a cub stood just 4feet away,I put the lamp on him and he took off,so I squeeked him,and he stopped dead(literally)50yds out.The landowner was very pleased as she has been losing hens/chicks(has to be done or lose out on the rabbiting for the winter).