Fridays outing no pics : (

Well they were thin on the ground Friday : ( still managed a hard caught ten and the stinkers got a run not many of this years rabbits caught infact I think just the one really , got some massive bucks , an enjoyable day all the same bar someone not having there phone on silent gets my goat that does lol , and no pics guys I just can't do it I thought I would let the others crack on and I would stand about taking snaps cldnt do it ha ha I have to get stuck in, anyhow one out of the first little warren thought there might be more but hey a rabbits a rabbit . I pounced upon it like it was the most important rabbit in the world lol I suppose I thought if it's a poor day at least this ones coming home lol , we then moved to a slope which gets more sun they like this I've found providing they have a choice . We netted three warrens two I'd done late September and one I'd saved for the day which produced 14 rabbits last season , the jills worked what was there well,one went back to ground we dug two and netted one so not a dismal morning , then onto another spot after lunch, we netted the field part with long nets as you can't tell what's what with it being sand then I purse netted what holes I could see in the woods some thirty odd purse nets mind , I reckon I should mention the ferrets at this point I left my old girl at home the foundation block of what you could call my stock, I wanted to see what other tricks I held in my box as the old girl allways steals the glory lol , so I took three jills one of which is a Jill I bred in the summer , so we ferreted a bit each me being in the wood amongs the cursed purse nets : ) I had my young Jill and her mother in, no show on the older Jill so I knew there was a rabbit I eventually found her in the mouth of a hole rabbit in mouth she had caught it while it made it's exit nice, so I boxed her up with another in the bag, I then let the young Jill crack on knowing there weren't many, I'd lost one before boxing the other Jill it slipt a purse net which had become snagged in twigs , so yes back to the young Jill this was her third trip out and shed already previously earned her prestigious rabbit fur mittens vital for any young ferret making a name for them selves : ), she pushed on below ground in the woods at some depth to a very pleasing 6 foot plus so happy there she never surfaced I became a little concerned due to there being badgers in the area , I got a mark below an old copiced Hazell stump which was some size and age, six feet plus gulp , I held back with the spade a while as you would : ) then some ten to 15 mins later she began to move then a massive I mean massive buck showed at a hole with the young Jill stoping his escape, I dispatched the big old boy and gave my girl a good fuss very happy a deep working Jill that shifts and sticks, she's bolted a few already and as far as I can see has many good seasons ahead of her , whilst I was in the wood my friend had dug two and had one in the net, the afternoon was fading and he was looking for a missing Jill with his rather antique Mark 1 finder : ) which do not work on a fence line , do not work on a fence line ????????? Time to get your hand in ya pocket my chum, I had gathered my netting together and he was still wandering about with his museum piece finder pmsl , he says can I put one of yours in as the mk3 works next to fences so I pondered on the armoury I had in my ferret box and gave thought to a missing ferret locating Jill I may posess , I chose my new girl for the test he entered her in the exact hole of the missing Jill , she traveled some distance below without surfacing along the mk1 resistent fence and into the wood then bang she stoped dead, he gets two marks with his mk1 now that's the only thing about that box it picks up both collers ,theres a reading of some 7 foot : ( a stop end for sure then one click, my girl surfaced pushed off the kill by my friends Jill probs ; he began to dig the light now on the change pmsl once again, then his girl surfaced to ,we back filled the hole as the spades would not reach furher and in the fast fading afternoon light did a quick 4 hole field warren with my young Jil,l it didn't take long for a rabbit to be shifted and number ten was in the bag , and the trudge back to the motor , but an enjoyable day all round for me again sorry no pics ,