can somone help please

Remove the endcap on the Air Cylinder on the gun, either pull it off or unscrew it.

Open the valve on the pump, Connect the connector of the pump to the aircylinder filling port.

Close valve screw on pump.

Pump up to required pressure. If the gun is totally empty you will need to pull the bolt back and keep it open.

Once required pressure is achieved, IMPORTANT!!!...... OPEN the valve on the pump to let out the air in the hose / whip and base of pump.

Then disconnect hose from gun.

Tony

at some point, you'll want to do a full chrono for a full fill ro see what the velosities/power are doing to find the sweet spot.. keep all the data. (no point filling to maximum full on the gun when 10 aarent very good and unaccurate..same for waisting time and lead on the empty end and wanding is it me? is the gun broke? missed loads now i have to pump a full gun up again...).

then see where the shots become consistant at the begining and at the end, it'll save you waisting energy pumping up to full when the first 10 shots are useless, and the same for the end of the fill..they go eratic.(not all fill to presures on the gun are stricly correct).

count how many shots from the full to empty.. divide and theres what bar per shot shot.

the numbers are just example here..

say 180 bar written on the gun, but 10 shots in they start to be consistant..

you fired 80 shots to empty.

180/80=2.25 bar a shot.

on the chrono read out you see where the empty end is still consistant, or where it starts to piss about.

45bar..is when you'd fill the gun.

10 shots in from the full fill is 10x2.5=25bar

180bar(what the gun sais fill to) minus the 10 shots (25bar)....180-25=155bar.

so you'd fill the gun to 155bar .

155-45=110bar useable sweet spot.

so 110 divided by the 2.5bar per shot .... 110/2.5=44 shots. ten shot mag..thats 4 mags and 4 shots to refill at.

( a lot say top up after a few shots as its way easier than pumping up a completely empty cyclinder).

• Like 1

I get what you are saying Bud... :yes:

But I know I get 40 shots at the sweet spot and I know what hold over to use when I'm out of the sweetspot and can gain an extra 20 shots per fill.

I fill to about five bar above the sweetspot, this allows me to "blow off" a couple of shots before I put lead in the breech :thumbs:

Tony

i've notised a few people do that at HFT's, they all sat to 'clear' it ready. i dont have the problem with a regged rapid, come to it i get more problems trying to count in 17's over 350 plus shots lol

10's 170..20's erm where was i lol

• 3 weeks later...