was out yesterday

went out yesterday with a mate for a couple of hours on my permissions that i haven't been there for some time. there was loads about but as we first arrived it was at a horse ridding centre bit but the farmer wasn't in but he usually just says go on but no one of the young workers said no. so we had to go along to other guy who had land with a few rabbits. he wasn't in either so went a long bit and a lady who has horses in a field she said that theres few rabbits along the fence. so off we went nets down and just before we put the ferrets down the bloody horses kept coming over and they were trying 2 buck so we said feck that and moved on. then we went back to see if the guy was in and he was. so we got started the first warren nothing at home so moved on and went to a hedgerow and got 2 rabbits so we called it a day cause my mate wanted to shooting so as we were leaving the guy come out so told him were a way then i asked if it would be ok if we can come down one with the air rifle. was a pretty shit day no pics tho