shooting/hunting permission kent wanted

as the above , me and 3 others close family , are looking for some permission to shoot for pigeon ect; (shotgun) , also some digging , ratting , rabbiting , anything really if only one is allowed ie; shooting ratting rabbiting digging ect; we would be greatfull of takeing the opportuinity up , or if there is anybody that needs a helping hand with any hunting days out we will be more than happy to join , thanks alot

as the above , me and 3 others close family , are looking for some permission to shoot for pigeon ect; (shotgun) , also some digging , ratting , rabbiting , anything really if only one is allowed ie; shooting ratting rabbiting digging ect; we would be greatfull of takeing the opportuinity up , or if there is anybody that needs a helping hand with any hunting days out we will be more than happy to join , thanks alot

have you tried at the local farms mate, i doubt anyone is going to give you there own permission, best of luck :thumbs:

i will have a drive around in the week , i think im going to have a go at typeing some letters up and posting them see if i get anything back , thanks

i have tryed letters mate, get a much better response knocking on doors, dress smartly and speak politely, the worst they can say is no!!! good luck :thumbs:

Guest bullterrier

lol ok , what do you hunt on there ? if theres a chance of any other hunting what you dont do we would be grateful to take it up , if you could put a word in thanks alot :thumbs:

We???

cant see anyone letting four strangers loose on there permission as permission is getting harder to get anyway your best bet would be to do as gamerooster says dress smart have all your paper work insurance ect and knock on a few doors even offer to help the farmer with a helping hand if needs be good luck :thumbs: john

lol ok , what do you hunt on there ? if theres a chance of any other hunting what you dont do we would be grateful to take it up , if you could put a word in thanks alot :thumbs:

We???

cant see anyone letting four strangers loose on there permission as permission is getting harder to get anyway your best bet would be to do as gamerooster says dress smart have all your paper work insurance ect and knock on a few doors even offer to help the farmer with a helping hand if needs be good luck :thumbs: john

yh that exactly what im going to do , going to sort a couple of days out next week permission hunting lol , and the we gamerooster is me and 3 of my close family as i stated in my first post lol , just to correct the confusion , i will let you all know how i get on , thanks for your help and interest , jack