Is this camera any good please ????

hi guys im after a bit of advise please as i know nothink what so ever about cameras or photography, the camera in question is a bridge, are these any good for general purpose shooting, eg wildlife dogs family occations etc, here is the 1 in question i was looking at thanks in advance HH

Samsung 16MP Bridge Camera - Black.

Capture ultra clear Panaramic Shots all in instant.

The Samsung 16MP Bridge Camera's powerful sensor and ultra 26X Super Optical zoom allows you to easily capture crystal clear images from far away. A perfect choice for those wanting to take professional quality photos, this bridge camera also lets you capture ultra clear panoramic shots in an instant.

• Samsung.
  • 16 megapixels.
  • Black.
  • CCD sensor.
  • 26 x optical zoom.
  • 5 x digital zoom.
  • 3in screen.
  • Minimum ISO rating 80 and maximum ISO rating 3200.
  • Shutter speed of 1/800 to 1/2000 sec.
  • Image stabilisation.
  • Accepts SD, SDHC and SDXC memory card formats.
  • Full auto and manual settings.
  • Built-in flash.
  • 720p HD recording .
  • Video capture video capture with sound and video playback with sound.
  • Includes strap, shoulder strap and USB cable.
  • 16 scene modes.
  • Features intelligent scene mode feature.
  • HDMI connection.
  • Requires 4 x AA batteries (included).
  • Size H86.45, W114.48, D79.26cm.
  • Weight 403g

a bridge camera is fine as a general special occasion type camera but if your a bit more serious buy a dslr or you will be wasting your money if you have to resell it later. it just so happens i have a full kit and dslr in the for sales section :whistling:

thanks for your input paulus, however i havent really got the cash to stretch to a dslr, this is why i thought i would settle for a bridge camera. thanks for the offer of your dslr set up, however i have heard that it takes very fuzzy pics lol, or is that just the operator lol, all the best cheers HH

• Like 1

thanks for your input paulus, however i havent really got the cash to stretch to a dslr, this is why i thought i would settle for a bridge camera. thanks for the offer of your dslr set up, however i have heard that it takes very fuzzy pics lol, or is that just the operator lol, all the best cheers HH

ive a new fuzzy now :laugh:

go DSLR. if at all possible. ive tried top quality compacts . and bridge camera's. ive also tried the hybred camera's. none have the versitility of the DSLR. try the second hand market buy one and if you settle with it. you can add to it or upgrade at a later date. :thumbs: