ADVISE

Guest COMPUTER HUNTER

Guest COMPUTER HUNTER

im looking for a bit of advise iv been looking at the crosman rat catcher im just wondering if it would be any good for what i want i only want it for mooching the odd rabbit crow ect iv got a cometa 300 now is the ratty better than a cometa? cheers all :victory:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Never even heard of the Cometa, mate. But, from what I've read, the Crossman wouldn't be the ideal choice for rabbits. And as for crows? I'd suggest ye forget them and the gun.

Why not concentrate more of a rifle which simply does what it says on the can? I'll personally Always swear by the BSA 'Lightening' (The XL model looking as good as it shoots). Others, I see, favour the HW90. But guns like that are what to look for. Simple, solid, reliable work horses that'll drop shit for ye all day long :good:

Guest COMPUTER HUNTER
Never even heard of the Cometa, mate. But, from what I've read, the Crossman wouldn't be the ideal choice for rabbits. And as for crows? I'd suggest ye forget them and the gun.

Why not concentrate more of a rifle which simply does what it says on the can? I'll personally Always swear by the BSA 'Lightening' (The XL model looking as good as it shoots). Others, I see, favour the HW90. But guns like that are what to look for. Simple, solid, reliable work horses that'll drop shit for ye all day long :good:

cometa http://www.airsportdirect.com/acatalog/CometaAirRifles.html ok well it sounds like i scrap the ratty im not looking to pay silly money for a gun i know you only get what you pay for butt for what i use guns its not worth spending a bomb i had a HW 77 before best gun i ever had i got rid as at the time the cometa was a lighter gun my mate just got a HW 97 it looks like im going to get a HW or a bsa iv heared alot about them, :victory:

I know for an excellent HW90 for sale with a scope for £200 delivered :yes: If you're interested, PM me your detailos and I'll pass on the info to the seller, who is 100% genuine :victory:

Al :drink:

pm'd ya al :victory:

no mate not for rabbits.. but a modded one would pull it off..

ok thanks for that mate :victory:

I should never use a crossman on a living animal mate, maybe starlings at ten yards yes :whistle:

For a nice price you can find the HW95 in the gunstore, top trigger, accurate, power. I had one once, my very first gun, and still regret the day I sold it :( dont make that mistake once you have one.

Guest COMPUTER HUNTER
I should never use a crossman on a living animal mate, maybe starlings at ten yards yes :whistle:

For a nice price you can find the HW95 in the gunstore, top trigger, accurate, power. I had one once, my very first gun, and still regret the day I sold it :( dont make that mistake once you have one.

i got my mate a 97 this week i wish i had it my self now it was 1 hell of a deal, i got a ratty of the list now i like the look of a stealth aswell :yes:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Just to clarify here ~ for those watching ;) ~ in UK the Starling is now a declining and Protected bird. It's been removed from the General Liseance and is no longer to be considered legal quarry :good:

That said, Targa; I agree with ye completely mate. Crossman's no more than an extended f*cking air pistol! Made to fire at rats in sheds and, if ye miss, it likely won't break any windows! :icon_eek:

Mate, my advice would be... buy the best break barrel on the market, a HW95K, you can not and will not go wrong atall with this rifle.. i have had my fair share of rifles in the past, and was shocked to find that the HW95K is just as good and in some cases better than rifles that cost 2/3 times more than it.

im sending mine off for a cut & rescrew, and a few other special treats done to it to make it even better.. its worth every penny mate.

Edited by jrt