First Rifle

As above, I will be buying my first rifle in the very near future which is more than likely going to be a .22 Sako Quad pro hunter. With the rifle sorted I was after some advice on optics ...... What is the best scope I could buy for around £200? and whilst we are here what can people recomend in the way of moderators? again for around the same sort of money . . . . . .

Many Thanks

T42

Had a few scopes on my CZ 452 .22lr, but have settled for a Mamba Lite 4-16x44. It works perfect, and is ideal for my Archer night vision. You can get them for £159 on Ebay with free P+P. That leaves you enough money from your £200 to buy a SAK mod. Loads of people use SAK mods. At the end of the day it's a .22, you don't NEED to be spending shed loads of money on high end optics and Mods.

I've got a hawke 4-12x50 and a Parker hale silencer on my cz 452 never had a problem does the job never saw the point in spending a lot on a .22 to be honest, if it was anything bigger then it's worth spending the money

ATB

Froudy