spar pics!

Chubs

the top pic was my musket ted, i found it very scary taking him down in weight to fly & was very tricky to man, i sold him to a breeder.

The next is a hood i had made for him, it's snake & lizard skin!

The next are of lucy my imprint spar, she'd been left & had reverted to being very unsteady i felt a bit cheated to be honest as i bought her as an imprint, i put some work in to her got her going but died of unknown causes.

Cheer's for them pic's mate..:good: .. they are beauties and the little bit of text is just as valuable... ;) ..

I started of with a harris last season which i thought was a peice of piss to get going and hunt with.. but i got rid of it mid moult through it being too vocal.. ( bad rearing ) it screamed at fat weight.. :icon_eek: ..

Anyway i have suitable knowledge of the manning/training and flying and all the hard work involved..and in my eye's you done good mate getting that spar to that stage but it's a damn shame she went on you.. :cry: ..

Ill be going at it this season with a male gos and maybe a spar which i think will cause my ungreyable hair to go grey.. :D .. so any info you have on your good and bad do's is all good stuff no matter what....

Keep them coming..

Cheer's :good:

Millet

I am by no means a pro but i've listened to some of the best, my advice is to start hooding early & don't man the bird at first when the meal has finshed a minute or so later you'll see the bird start to get agitated this is when to put it down, I could go on put the best thing you can do is read jack mavrogordato's hawk for the bush, it's all you'll need & more... feel free to ask me anything you want i'm no expert but i no a little from the right sources.