Falcon FN19 full setup

Hi all , it pains me to sell this but situations change so it needs to go.

For sale is my Pristine ( and i don't say that lightly ) Falcon Fn19.

The rifle is a Single shot in .22 flavor and is complemented by a stunning Walnut Thumb hole Stock (Right handed) which is in by any means top condition , no noticeable marks, scratches or chips.

The Action is as smooth as its ever been , with no faults , resistance or issues and the Bluing throughout the rifle is perfect.

It has an "anti twang" fitted in the reservoir to eliminate the infamous "twang" from parts of the falcon range. And also the trigger block got polished and tuned to make it Crisper than gary linekars, Walkers adverts. This was done by a friend of the family who used to make these rifles back in the production days.

Fitted atop the rifle is a virtually brand new Bushnell 4-9x56 IR Scope ( Green and Red ) on high mounts.

Moderator I have on the rifle is an original Falcon part and is grooved out to allow access to the quickfill port which is covered with a turning turret to stop dirt and debris entering. I also have the original Combi moderator if you would chose to use it.

To keep it in the condition it is in , I will also provide a Plano Styled hard case packed with foam , to store the rifle safely.

Also included in the sale will be a Logun manual Pump , with whip and gauge all setup ready to get you going with this rifle. A 12L 232Bar dive tank can be provided as well for an ADDITIONAL £120 on top of the sale price .

A tin of Daystate LI's and a steel pellet trap will also be thrown in with deal for you "backyard plinkers"

Now for some numbers , the rifle is pre anti tamper, and shooting at a steady 11.8 with the daystate pellets , Accupels and Falcon Accuracy + are knocking between 11.4 and 11.6. out of a 2700 psi fill ( not sure what that is in bar ) I get around 38-42 shots before the variation kicks in , and this rifle has seen me good out to 60 yards +

Id really like to this go to someone who will use it and look after it as much as I have . but most of all enjoy shooting one of the most well built, hardworking , troublesome free rifles ever made ( In my own opinion of course )

I am asking for £400 cash collected for the rifle and equipment, for a complete setup for a rifle in this condition is the lowest i could possibly go on it , no matter how strapped for cash i get, so don't start throwing silly offers at me , and of course if the dive bottle is required , its an additional £120

The Pictures in my photobucket Album show a different scope than the one advertised and also the Torch kit and mount is not included in this sale.

Any questions please feel free to ask, would probably be best to PM me or even ring up on 07402952659

http://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj632/Scottjetco/

NEW OFFER : THE ABOVE SETUP, NOT INCLUDING THE PUMP OR BUSHNELL SCOPE, BUT INSTEAD INCLUDING A NEAR NEW HAWKE PANORAMA EV IR AO SCOPE THATS IN "AS NEW" CONDITION (139.99 BRAND NEW) FOR £350, THAT PUTS THE RIFLE AT ONLY 230 QUID ! ! ! BARGAIN ! ! ! WILL NOT SPLIT

• 3 months later...