pest control

ime currently doing A levels at six form which is a big mistake because i cant do them and i only chose to do them because i had no idea what i wanted to do. so ive finally decided i want to be a pest controller. ive done some research on internet about various courses but it isnt that clear, so i was wondering if anyone on here could give me advice. any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

I know f**k all about being a pest controller, there are plenty of lads on here who do, so I am sure they will give you plenty good advice. But, I do know that once you are over 18 (or in some cases 19) there is no such thing as free training. Its very expensive (I've just shelled out £200 for a 3 day course, and this is cheap). My advice would be to finish your A-levels first, then look at doing something else. Its free training, and once you have them no one can take them off you...

• Like 1

I know f**k all about being a pest controller, there are plenty of lads on here who do, so I am sure they will give you plenty good advice. But, I do know that once you are over 18 (or in some cases 19) there is no such thing as free training. Its very expensive (I've just shelled out £200 for a 3 day course, and this is cheap). My advice would be to finish your A-levels first, then look at doing something else. Its free training, and once you have them no one can take them off you...

its 25 if its worked based training ... or it used to be when i was at college

just looked on some websites and some courses are over £1000! :shok: and theire all down south, doesnt sem to be any courses in north west :unsure: