Kennel and run pictures.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£520 is dear IMO, If you take the time and sorce the timer put a decent slab down you could do it for under half that,     Decent shed and a run off it (With a decent slab down) you'll have the sam

hears mine these pics have been up be for lads

Honestly Chid, Second hand shed plus a bit of timber bit of wire you'd build a decent 6x10 run for £100

Posted Images

£520 is dear IMO, If you take the time and sorce the timer put a decent slab down you could do it for under half that,

Decent shed and a run off it (With a decent slab down) you'll have the same thing...

(Infact anybody in Northamptonshire after a kennel and run get the timer and i build it for a good drink)

• Like 4

i got mine before the price increase it was still £500 though

i looked around and priced up for some one to make me one the same, one guy wanted £750!!!

i also priced for a shed and galv panels and it was still more expensive so i just settled on the one i got

also im in northern ireland things seem a bit more pricey than the mainland

Ya get out looking for a decent 2''x2'' fence and get cutting :whistling: , Or any building site round you have a word with the work lads and ask them about harris fence panles thats going and you'll give um a drink for them...

And hinge and locks go too b and q there cheap enough out of there or somthing similar

i looked around and priced up for some one to make me one the same, one guy wanted £750!!!

i also priced for a shed and galv panels and it was still more expensive so i just settled on the one i got

Honestly Chid, Second hand shed plus a bit of timber bit of wire you'd build a decent 6x10 run for £100

• Like 1

thats the thing i didnt want 2nd hand and i didnt want to build one

i managed to save a bit of money and decided i would treat myself and that was the outcome ,

im happy with it , my dogs are happy with it

and best of all its not a feckin eye sore when looking out the window like some ramshackle ones you see on here

• Like 1

I have access to thousands of harriss fences mate.. I just think there flimsy?? :/ may have to settle for that tho mate as I can't seem to find nothing else :)

Put a bit of 2x3 top middle and bottom, That will sturdy the whole thing up, Harris fenceing is a decent strenght wire you'll have no problem if you baton it out right....