Hi there guys as the title says I popped over to see midnight yesterday for a chat and a go at making a knife and sorting a couple I had

It was a great day and learnt a lot

The 1st I did was an old knife that was sent to me looked like a piece of scrap metal

So a little draw on it with a marker and away we went reprofiles the whole blade made into a drop point and added some detail to the handle my 1st knife I've heat treated

Here's the after pics don't have any from before

DSCF9014.jpg

DSCF9019.jpg

This is gonna be handled up and up for sale some time soon

Second is a nice Damascus blade had no heat treat so did that did a little profiling to improve the hold and then redid the blade profile

Looks sweet and will be handled up with something nice ASAP and available to buy

DSCF9023.jpg

DSCF9022.jpg

And then we have this one again did not have a very good heat treat so redid that but found a fault towards the handle so has now been made smaller with a tang and is goons be fitted with a nice rounded handle I think

Has not been surface ground or etched yet

DSCF9020.jpg

Cheers for a great day Matt

Atb rob

• Like 1

your welcome rob was a long but good day , there was alot of problem solving to do with the blades we had but got there in the end !

they are stupid sharp guys , rob took to grinding straight away and they will look after anyone that buys them .

the top one kev was fooked when we got it , it was only after we thought we should have taken pics before !