Saluki puppy pics .....

Simply because EVERY call I get is for feathered......I suspect there is a misguided impression that the feathering shows they are salukis as opposed to grey crosses. One look at the ears paws and head would tell you that.

Two off to a brilliant home today - proper working lads. V happy :thumbs: :thumbs:

IMO with working dogs all out the same litter should be the same price weather it's a dog bitch rough smooth feathered black White or blue or even pink for that matter. Seems to be the dog breeders, peddlers etc that start putting stupid price tags on them although credit were it's due all them pups look healthy And well looked after.

just like to add to this topic,my young lad was looking for a saluki a while back and calli very kindly gave him a pup for free,so dont be going thinking its all about the money cause it isnt,the pups ive seen with my own eyes from callis stock get the very best of everything,nothing is spared and the pups are jumping out of their skin with health and life.