any aussies use here ?

hi , i,m from belfast , hunted all my life , moved to australia 5 years ago and have eventually got the dogs ive been hunting around for to suit my needs , mainly foxes and rabbits , i,m in northern nsw , be nice to talk hunting with someone from aus .....or even better near my area

What part of NSW are you? Im irish but over here working im in NSW and moving up north during the week near Moree to a place called Walgett. Where I am now theres an endless amount of pigs, roos, hares and foxes but any of the ozzies Ive approached about doing abit of hunting with dont seem to want anything to do with me. I have digging dogs and a few bull xs back home.

What part of NSW are you? Im irish but over here working im in NSW and moving up north during the week near Moree to a place called Walgett. Where I am now theres an endless amount of pigs, roos, hares and foxes but any of the ozzies Ive approached about doing abit of hunting with dont seem to want anything to do with me. I have digging dogs and a few bull xs back home.

about 2 and a half hours away from moree . i live in glen innes like my name says , google map it i,m not far away , they done that with me when i moved here . loads of guys drive around with dogs on the back of a ute pretending they do the stuff , all show . now they want breeding out of my bitch just because she looks so good .

ive got shot of loads of dogs in my search here for descent dogs . your welcome here for a hunt mate ,