air arms tx200 mk3

Guest hunter

Guest hunter

im wanting a new rifle i have been looking at a few and my mate reccomended me a air arms tx200 mk3 he said that he had got one himself and agreed to let me have a go. myself i thought it was a brilliant rifle but it was a little on the heavy side but i can cope with that so what are your opinions on this rifle is it worth getting one or not :D

Guest oldskool

i have the tx200 in left hand... what a great rifle it is but by feck does it get heavy after a while :showoff: ... a lad i know recommended swivels but i reckon they would only botch up the stock... i dont have much experience with air rifles but i reckon if airarms didnt put swivels in it then its probably for the best :hmm: ... i think these new slings that just fit over either end of the gun might be the answer

just to add its accuracy is bloody excellent

The tx200hc is better balanced, if you aint bothered about a silencer then go for the tx200hc.. but if you want a silencer it defeats the object getting the tx200hc, just get the standard lengthed version which has a built in silencer..

ive had the tx200hc before and it was a nice bit of kit, only thing that done my head in was you need about ten arms to cock it, so i prefer the standard break barrels now.. quicker and less noisey IMO

Edited by jrt
Guest oldskool

i had a wee weichrauch breakdown rifle... to be honest i thought it wasnt as accurate... was it because of the breakdown barrel??? are all breakdowns slightly less accurate or was it only mine?????

i had a wee weichrauch breakdown rifle... to be honest i thought it wasnt as accurate... was it because of the breakdown barrel??? are all breakdowns slightly less accurate or was it only mine?????

The HW range of rifles would probley out shoot any human.. Depends which rifle fits you better.. i couldnt shoot the tx200hc aswell as i can shoot my hw95k..

• 2 weeks later...