Forleys cup

Its very simple the dogs that went over to England from kings yard didn't have it in them for the fen but where good Irish dogs in there own right.Does it make them bad dogs because they could not run the fen?????As they where breed to run Ireland.Maybe thats why king goes for more saulki in his dogs now days and few others use English blood in there dogs.Is there dogs from Ireland that can run then fen now days yes.Why because people have learned for there mistakes.Is there English dogs that can run Ireland of course there is.You cant judge a dog on one day out if it has not run the land before a dog needs time to adopt to where there running that's why the best can run any where because they adopt very quickly.

I would agree with most of that but it's not just pk Irish terrier crosses that couldn't cope with the fens no dog without saluki could cope with it and we know it because pk had the best of that type and if they couldn't do it well none would.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

first thing you had to do was have lurcher club or in a club at one time there was only two clubs moreland and yeats   all members in there own club had to run each other so best dog whent forwar

any man thinks the have a good dog the only place to test them is on the fen two things that can happen is you come out smileing or come out very disapointed   i seen irish men thinking the had

john john befare mate there was very good irish dogs that came over   i was only makeing a point the did no good on forleys cup   fitness is the key when the irish lads came over there d

is irish lady and sligo express out the same litter, i have a wrote down pedigree on my dog and it says irish lady in brackets sligo express, its only a pencil note does anyone know the connection?

Their fathers were brothers and their mothers were sisters .I OWNED BOTH OF THEM AND BOTH THEIR MOTHERS AND ALOT MORE OF THAT BRED :yes: :yes: when i had them people seemed to think they were no good but when i sold some of them all of a sudden they were great dogs ????????????????????????.

is irish lady and sligo express out the same litter, i have a wrote down pedigree on my dog and it says irish lady in brackets sligo express, its only a pencil note does anyone know the connection?

Their fathers were brothers and their mothers were sisters .I OWNED BOTH OF THEM AND BOTH THEIR MOTHERS AND ALOT MORE OF THAT BRED :yes: :yes: when i had them people seemed to think they were no good but when i sold some of them all of a sudden they were great dogs ????????????????????????.

they were never great .but you were unlucky the way black ass,and sligo ex,turned out

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS PEOPLE THAT TRY DRAG A DOGS NAME INTO THE DIRT WHEN THERE LONG GONE????

LIKE YER SELF ICEY IS IT ????????????????????????????????????

What dog have l run down the black ass or the sligo express.No you just come on and always telling lies about them FACT there on tape for all to see and people can make there on mind up just like you have

Irish lady never pulled in the forley she lost it in some rough on a dyke hare got a couple of 100 yards on her and she seen it again it looked like she was getting back to it but it went out of sight

she sure did kid .ask ya dad he was there .she did right out in a big piece of seed land .a tall grey haired feller went and caught her .