bsa xl

at the moment with my bsa xl .177 i am zeroed in at 25 yrds, which is what i take all my rabbits with.... but i was wondering what is the futherest effective killing range my gun has ?? at 25yrds i can put at least 7-10 shots under and inc.. so could i greater the distance of my zeroing ??? all advice needed cheers tim

at the moment with my bsa xl .177 i am zeroed in at 25 yrds, which is what i take all my rabbits with.... but i was wondering what is the futherest effective killing range my gun has ?? at 25yrds i can put at least 7-10 shots under and inc.. so could i greater the distance of my zeroing ??? all advice needed cheers tim

you need to see how accurte it is and how much power this will give you a better idea, but most are about 30 , 35yds

me personally i zero mine at 30 yards so if a target is 50 to 60 yards away i aim just above the next milldot down. and if a target is 15 to twenty yards away i aim slightly above the cross hair. going off the subject a bit here... back to it.. mine at sub 12 ftb has no problem banging bunnies down at 55 yards as long as the pellet is positioned correctly. position your self at 45 yards away from where you suspect the bunnies to come from and youll be taking them down no problem as long as youre bang on. youll be surprised. just feel confident with your distances as the last thing you want is an injured bunny getting away.

richie

just realised youre using a 177... i use a .22

Edited by richie