Whippets

Cheers for the advice idation i minght slow the bikeing down abit an give them more free run time dont wantto over do them too much bfor the seasson plus like ur saying theres nothing betta for fitness than chaseing qwarry l

Richard - He is about 21.5 " tts. I would have to say that he took to working VERY naturally, and that was a problem for a while, in terms of his obediance, all he wanted to do was hunt, and not for you, a very independant little dog. It's taken a long time to get to a point where we understand what each other need / want in the field, i have learned to let him do his thing and trust in him, and he has learned that he needs to at least think about where i am, and if he hears the whistle, to come running.

Weezel - I think it's hard to beat free running and hunting up for general all round fitness, although i do hate bikes, so that might explain why i think that!

• Like 1

Well ur dogs look fit enought ideation wi out the bike so i gess it realy works.

Haha well i dont like the bike much my self jus herd it was the best thing to get them ready for the seasson and i allso herd of peppol who dont let there dogs c eny qwarry at all the month bfor so the chompping at the bit cum sept what r ur thoughts on this

Richard - He is about 21.5 " tts. I would have to say that he took to working VERY naturally, and that was a problem for a while, in terms of his obediance, all he wanted to do was hunt, and not for you, a very independant little dog. It's taken a long time to get to a point where we understand what each other need / want in the field, i have learned to let him do his thing and trust in him, and he has learned that he needs to at least think about where i am, and if he hears the whistle, to come running.

Weezel - I think it's hard to beat free running and hunting up for general all round fitness, although i do hate bikes, so that might explain why i think that!

thanks for the insight mate happy hunting