• 2 months later...

hi the unit turned up thurs morn 1 day after ordering by royal mail special delivery charged the battery and set the system up only took 5 mins once i took the lens cover of the camera (IDIOT)it comes with no fancy

case ect the instuctions are on stapled a4 paper and some are hand drawn,but who cares what a superb peice of kit .used it ratting out to 40 yards they did not know what hit them,i will put it on th rimmy over the next few nights and after speaking to them and am expecting 160 yards plus reconignition range with a average scope.so far can not fault it,worth buying extra battery can take a long time to charge.so far it does what it says on the tin.mark

hi the unit turned up thurs morn 1 day after ordering by royal mail special delivery charged the battery and set the system up only took 5 mins once i took the lens cover of the camera (IDIOT)it comes with no fancy

case ect the instuctions are on stapled a4 paper and some are hand drawn,but who cares what a superb peice of kit .used it ratting out to 40 yards they did not know what hit them,i will put it on th rimmy over the next few nights and after speaking to them and am expecting 160 yards plus reconignition range with a average scope.so far can not fault it,worth buying extra battery can take a long time to charge.so far it does what it says on the tin.mark

hi bud how much did it cost you for this thanks

hi bud how much did it cost you for this thanks

Hi Hackett, the nite eye is around £370-00 posted, i have one as well as the nite site NS200

both of these nv systems work well , the nite eye is good value for the money imo.

atb brian

Hi, In answer to your question is yes i did consider this one when i was looking for a system that would allow me to "night hunt". The down side that i found to this one was for a long time, although te web-site was running there was not a telephone number for it. That is why i went for the Nite-Site system which i am more than happy with.

Roger

• 2 weeks later...