ferrets needed in the nortwest. (manchester)

hello all.

Well after a great holiday I got back to sad news that my pals terrier (that was looking after my ferts) got into there hutch and killed my ferts :sorry:

The worst part is they were last years kits and towards the end of last season started to produce the goods. cheech and chong were great little hobs and seeing as they didnt come from working lines my pal and I brought them on a treat.

So now after a long slog getting some good permision I dont have any ferrets to get to work this season so I need some good workers to help produce the goods.

Any offers of working lines ferrets of an age that will be ready to work this year please PM me

free would be great for young uns' but also willing to pay for the right ones that are ready to work.

We have a good home waiting with plenty of time to look after my little buddies. hobs or gils.

:signthankspin: Al.

ATB.

Hello fella, im in Liverpool so not too far from you matey, i have 9 kits, 9weeks old, hobs & jills, from excellent working stock, (use parents working with hawks) if your interested, already weened onto food, rabbits, pheasant, duck etc, still with the mum at the moment as dont normally split until 10 weeks old. Plus i have an excellent little jill which is 1 year old from last years stock.

Kits will be £10 each

1 year old Jill £15

Cheers Steve.

Hello again matey, re-read your post not realising that you had an unfortunate mishap with you friends terrier, so i retract my offer to sell and now offer you 2 kits for free of your preferance to replace the ones you had. As said these are now ready and come from working parents as can be seen also.

Let me know matey, good luck.

Steve.

Edited by The Badger
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...