Shamo Help needed

Greetings, I'm in need of some Help Sexing my Shamo..I bought them at day old and was told they were both females, but Now they are 10 weeks old I'm beginning to wonder is they really are both females. The reason I'm a little concerned is I'm not aloud to keep cockerels where i am.

Here is Shamo 1 and the one in beginning to think is a lil Fella

post-74054-0-19802700-1342277770.jpg

Wow thanks for the Fast response. So you agree with what i had thought then, the one i thought was a lil boy IS a little boy. Im glad that the one i had hoped was a girl is a girl because she is So sweet, she gets on with everyone Her Best friends are two millefleur pekin called Speckles and shrub LOL

I do agree though that the boys legs are a little short though.

I am not to bothered about the purity of the little girl, as long as she is healthy and happy that's all i care about, I wont be breading from her.

Edited by uktitan

ah the Hen is fine, in good health, she was just ticked off coz of all the rain lol..it makes their run very Squishy and she hates it, so spends all day in the coup. I'll keep an eye on her all the same Just to be on the safe side, you can never been to careful where chickens are concerned lol, they are very good at hiding symptoms.

all my girls are very placid and will just fall into line and wont challenge her..Im guessing that she WILL fight to be head hen, the current head hen doesnt do any of the fighting, Her Second Summer does..She's the only one im worried about, Coz if the shamo has a go at her, Summer will have a go back and summer doesnt back down, so that could get nasty. But the Others nah not so much..they will just fall in line and do as they are told lol, they are a bunch of old softies. you think they will all be fine together if they dont challenge her?