2 weeks old

kitts are 2 weeks old now and doing well by the look of them , got some picks but no idea how to post them .

jills doing well and starting to put weight back , i was thinking of giving her a bit of liver for iron etc , what do you think good or bad idea .

few questions i need the answers to please :-

when will my jill come into season again ???

when will the kitts eyes open ???

when is the time to start weaning them ???

what should i wean them on ???

i,m preparing a 7 x 5 shed as a court for them , but when should i move them all into it , at the mo there in a two teir 4 x 3 cage ???

thanks again

Darren .

Glad the jills doing well :D she wont come into season for a while yet,she may not come back in this year anyway, the kits can & will attempt to eat meat from 3 weeks onwards.

Eyes open from around 4 weeks onwards as i remember it , dont worry about moving them for a good few weeks yet, never fed liver other than whats been inside a rabbit so i dunno :laugh:

Just put in rabbit for her & she will probably take it in the bedding bo anyway, email any pics to me if you like i will put them on here for you

will pm my address

thanks Kay -- i pressume the jill will take the food to the kitts or will they be walking about blind :icon_eek:

daft question maybe -- but when do they have teeth .

They wont be very mobile that young & they will be getting tiny little teeth through around then, the jill should sort them out :laugh:

its going be hard going , being a step dad to 14 ferrets :)

i,ll try and get some pics to you

thanks Kay :thumbs-up:

Your Welcome :D get plenty of rabbit in the freezer ready :laugh::laugh: cost you next to nothing doing it that way B)

Bet your glad you havent got 14 step kids :laugh: