.22 BSA superten carbine mk2. essex area John Bowkett tuned!

Hi all,

This gun is back up for sale for what i paid for it, £500, only due to to me sticking to my .177.

On the original add there is a great vid by pelletpower showing the performance and condition.

no offers, can meet up as face to face only.

regards

rob,

07956 518065

Original add,

FOR SALE

I am selling my beautiful BSA superten mk2, unfortunately I have to sell this as I brought a hw100 yesterday and I've been given the speech from the missis saying how I don't need so many guns....blah blah blah

So..

I sent the rifle to John bowkett about 2 months ago, I still have the letter written by him explaining what he did and how much each bit was, he also threaded the barrel as well, the rifle still has the bowkett sticker on the side to. I also still have the pellet test sheet he sends back with it showing you the best pellet for the barrel @50 yards, in my rifles case it was falcon accuracy + with a sub inch 10 shot group!

Johns work is guaranteed for 10 years

Listed is what's included...

* .22 BSA superten carbine mk2.

* 2 X filling adaptors (1 I paid £26 for)

* 3-9 X 56 ir bushnell scope.

* hw100 silencer

* Logun carbine gun bag.

*Logun gun lamp

* sling studs (fitted)

* 4 X ten shot mags.

* custom Delrin bolt

* original bolt

* realtree buddy bottle cover.

* 7-8 buddy bottle o-rings

* all paper work from mr John Bowkett

As I said above this is a reluctant sale! I love this gun and it is very very accurate and consistant. You can see for your self here....

Look through the vids there's more of the superten on there aswell.

Out of 10 I'd score this gun a 9.5!!!

I am asking £500 for the whole lot, FACE 2 FACE

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonesr116
      Haven't been on here in a while and haven't been shooting in a while so I'm deciding so sell some gear and focus on other things.
      Firstly is my BSA lightning tactical xl in .177 comes with hawke hd 3-9x40 scope, one piece mounts and a LED ray gl2 torch with flip up red filter and buffalo river case.
      Only fault with the gun is the front sling swivel is missing.
      I also have a mad dog growler jacket in APG size medium
      A top gun skeet vest size medium
      British army Dpm smock medium-large
      British army issue jungle boots size 11
      Large jack pike shooting hold all
      British army cam net unsure of size but large enough for a personal hide
      I would like to see £130 for the rifle but I'm open to offers for everything together in a bundle
      Collection only for the rifle but the other items I can post and take paypal payments
      I'm in Warminster Wiltshire
      Thanks
    • By cometa300s
         View Advert Bsa r10 se .177 Hello everyone I have forsale my bsa r10 se regulated .177   Reason for selling is I simply don't have the time to get out.   Comes with hawk 3-12x50 sidewinder scopes, bi-pod, solid case,sling plus 2 magazines. Message me if your interested    Advertiser cometa300s Date 15/11/22 Price £550.00 Category Airguns                  

• By Miikee-L
      £450

Complete setup, including
      Bag
      Sling
      Silencer
      Hawke Panorama Scope

Selling due to it being barley used!!! Perfect Condition!!!

message me on here. Located in the West Midlands and can travel within reason!

• By maxtich
      Theoben Rapid MK1 hardwood Walnut Ambi stock in excellent condition.
      Sold Posted In mainland U.K
      On Hold

• By stoaty
      View Advert Lyn lewiington v mached hw97k 177 SOLD
      SOLD Decided to sell my hw97 it's been tuned by Lyn lewiington stunning bit of kit  . Pick up only. for bare gun willing to part ex it for a nice 177 hw100 STH Wales
      Stoaty
      Advertiser stoaty Date 14/09/21 P Category Airguns